The Christian life was not meant to be lived together only once a week. The Christian life was not meant to be lived alone. Times spent in groups are important to the life of a follower of Jesus. It is in these times you can make disciples and be disciples. It is in these times you can pray, confess, cry, laugh, eat, worship and have fun together. If you are looking for a group to be a part of, see the opportunities below. Some of these meet weekly and some every other week. Some of these are special events that happen once of month or once a quarter. Join a group!
- Sunday at 9:30am - All ages (nursery through senior adults
- Sunday at 3:30pm - Adults - Book of John
- Monday at 7:00pm - ALPHA - City Centre Community Centre
- Wednesday at 10:30 - Senior Adults - Galatians
- Friday (1st/3rd Friday) at 7pm - REVIVE - High School through Young Adults
- Saturday (2nd/4th Friday) at 7pm - REVIVE - High School through Young Adults
- EXPERIENCING GOD STEVESTON - COMING SOON!
HERE ARE SOME SPECIAL GROUP TIME EVENTS!
- Free Breakfast on the first Sunday of every month
- Spring Break Camp - March 19-21
- February 9 - Winter Olympic Party
- March 17 - Special Night of Worship (childcare provided)
- April 13 - Parent's Night Out
- February 17 - APEX Indoor Adventure Park
- March 28 - Lunch at Subway and WaterMania
- April 13 - Craft Night
And more coming soon!